pic keeps going back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Addy
It is clear that you are gunning for top poster, why don't you try and earn it by posting something usefull? How many times are you going to say the same thing over again by repeating everything that was previously said by others????
You are not fooling any of the Moderators or Ian. You have about 5000 posts that say NOTHING. There must be 250 in the last 48 hours. This is supposed to be an informative Garden Pond Forum, not a useless chat site for people without a life.
Every post I have made in the past week has been echoed by you. Every post made by anybody has been answered by you even when you had nothing usefull to say.
You would never get away with this on any of the other Forums. We took away the Thanks button because you even told people where to find it and it was clear that you were kissing butt everywhere to get them.
You have a lot of usefull knowledge, why don't you apply it where appropriate?

And what if she is- whats the big deal? Shheesh!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Addy
It is clear that you are gunning for top poster, why don't you try and earn it by posting something usefull? How many times are you going to say the same thing over again by repeating everything that was previously said by others????
You are not fooling any of the Moderators or Ian. You have about 5000 posts that say NOTHING. There must be 250 in the last 48 hours. This is supposed to be an informative Garden Pond Forum, not a useless chat site for people without a life.
Every post I have made in the past week has been echoed by you. Every post made by anybody has been answered by you even when you had nothing usefull to say.
You would never get away with this on any of the other Forums. We took away the Thanks button because you even told people where to find it and it was clear that you were kissing butt everywhere to get them.

Dr dave,

I have thought long before posting this post............

I could care less about the thanks button, I never asked for thanks or told anybody to thank me, if they did it was because they wanted to. There were posters that asked how to thank people for information, all I did was tell them how to do it and the majority of the time it was not directed to me.

If I have repeated my self I apologize to all on this forum, I have seen others do it, we tend to forget.

I could care less if I am top poster, I do not even look at the stats.

I have a great life and love every minute of it.

If you want to start a poll, ask the forum the question: let me stay or ask me to go, let the forum vote, if the majority want me to leave I will.

If my posts say nothing delete them, you have that ability.

The last post above by me was a support this new forum, so sorry for saying that, I thought I was supporting you and the forum.

Ian you are a great guy, if you wish me to leave just say so, if you feel the same way fishin just let me know.

Reactions: j.w

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Addy

Dr Dave I have to disagree with your post.

Addy has posted many things that are useful and appropriate, have WE digressed in threads, sure show me a forum that has not. Other forums are very similar to this, people get off topics in threads and someone else comes along and gets you back on track.

To make the statement about this forum not being a useless chat site for people without a life? This was completely out of bounds. This site has a general chat section isn't that what it is for? If not why do we have it? Then why do you have to go and make a statement about someone that you know very little about. She enjoys to come on here add her two cents where appropriate and discuss other things who gives a crap. To say that she does not have a life was completely over the line.

If you have a problem with a member rather than posting it all for us to see why don't you PM this person and have a discussion with them and work it out unless this post was meant for more than just Addy but for all of us??????

I thought this site to be fun and informative but it seems that you just want it to be the informative direction which is fine if that is what Ian wants. When that happens people won't hang out or check in they will go where they feel welcome and have fun then there will be a lot fewer members.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think he should have kept this private between him and addy IMHO

pinon ponder

S'cuse me, while I kiss the sky!
Reaction score
Addy, You are one of the main reasons I joined this site. I was reading it a bit before joining and was so inspired by your generous spirit that is readily evident in all your posts. Your abundant ponding knowledge, as well as your warmth and good hearted nature, are truly appreciated. I hope you won't consider leaving us for even one moment. If you did, I believe there are many of us who would do so as well.

Bear Hugs, Diana

Reactions: j.w

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm closing this thread for now while I work on this - R. OTTER, I'll PM you now too about the profile pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question