POND HOLE SEALED WITH PRATLEY PUTTY

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Hi There , was wondering if anyone can give some advice on the following , after much time of searching and looking i managed to find a leak , from advice someone else he said i should i use pratley putty to seal the hole , which i did and it looks like it works , however i would like to know if this is a permanent solution or should it do something else , it will be very hard to remove the pratley putty now though , thank you in advance

JRS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Never heard of it before. This stuff? I've used similar stuff on metal with good results, never underwater though. What type of pond?

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Hey Thanks for the reply ..https://www.pratleyadhesives.com/index.php?version=729&Division=Adhesives this is it , its a concrete pond , the putty works in pools , seems to be working now , it actually can be applied under water

JRS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Without personal experience, I'd be inclined to let it go and see how long it lasts. If you develop problems again at least you know where the leak is now.

Ask a Question