Pond in the foothills

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Those shots are amazing! I would love to have that much wildlife living in my backyard Mitch so I'm very jealous. I lived in Prince George for a year when I was a kid and can still remember hearing the bears at night. Love the photo's.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Would be neat except the white stuff covering the ground for months

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Sure can, thanks how long do they record for? Before they run out of storage?

You supply your own memory card for the camera. I put in a 16GB. That's good for 1000 pictures.
I didn't check the camera for about 1 month, it took 187 pictures and had 78% battery life left.
I went and retrieved the camera yesterday because I had to go clear trees anyways that had fallen from that snowfall we received.
Hunting season starts soon so I'll be relocating the cameras this weekend.

Reaction score
We bought a camera but we have only put it around our pond and around our spring by our house. We have only seen deer and an occasional cat and dog. :) Lol. I'm afraid to put it any where around our property cause I'm afraid someone would take it. We have three springs that run year round on a 36 acre piece of property and I'm sure a lot of animals come and drink water at my the other springs that aren't around the house.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Pics are awsome. Hubby has a trail cam. All we see are fox and racoon and stray cats. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
We bought a camera but we have only put it around our pond and around our spring by our house. We have only seen deer and an occasional cat and dog. :) Lol. I'm afraid to put it any where around our property cause I'm afraid someone would take it. We have three springs that run year round on a 36 acre piece of property and I'm sure a lot of animals come and drink water at my the other springs that aren't around the house.

I fear the same thing, mtpond. Theft of the trailcam.
It has a security code that has to be keyed in before you can use it, I think that's standard these days.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
We bought a camera but we have only put it around our pond and around our spring by our house. We have only seen deer and an occasional cat and dog. :) Lol. ...QUOTE]

I also tried putting it down close to the ground then put a small pile of birdseed down. I was fun seeing the mice and voles it captured!:LOL:

Ask a Question