j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Holy ice cubes Mitch! If I had ice 12" thick here I would be freaking out but 24" is unbelievable and I do remember your frozen winter time last year up there. Glad you can actually call it a mild winter..........................so far anyways!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I drilled down 6 inches, need to get a longer bit, on my list lol. It melted a little, but some pretty cold weather is coming.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Most we every get is a couple inches and that is rare and then it doesn't stay long. You know it would be really nice here if it didn't rain so much and if we could get rid of the dark, cloudy days.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
JW you cannot have everything, you have nice mild weather cause your on the west coast, and you live like most, ah ha... there's some song that goes like that! :LOL:

Mitch I would be freaking too if I had that much ice on my upper ponds! Last year even with the big heater, I still had a foot of ice on the bottom pond. :eek:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She needs to join us non workers........we usually can not remember what day it is, I put reminders on my phone for appointments.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
My family would have me offed if I was home all the time. I drive them crazy enough as it is. I think I shall call you Dr. J..w from now on so you can send me sick notes on days like yesterday. Hoping the weather will hold this weekend as it is the kick-off weekend for Mardi Gras. Lots of parades and frivolities to attend!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@tbendl If there is one problem not one boss is going to ask you about, it's explosive diarrhea. By adding in "Explosive" you've already given your boss more information than they wanted! This excuse is perfect for a day off or 2-3 days off! Nobody wants a live whoopie cushion in the office do they!?

Ask a Question