TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
@GBBUDD I’m beginning to get the impression that @ALEX92BUR is either a ghost, a troll, or someone who doesn’t understand how forums work. So far, every post has been to piggy-back onto another thread. He has even been invited to start a thread in “introductions.”
His profile is gonneeeee so Im guessing thats what it was, now he has been permanently and forcefully ghosted :)

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Is it gone?
if you click on the profile picture and try to navigate to their profile it says that that page doesn't exist

okay It actually says that profile isnt avalible but I dont think we have hidden profile options on here, so thats my best guess. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
What is the purpose of spammers being on sites like this, I wonder?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
just to irritate us...................some of the links can be trojans, etc. One reason the site blocks most new users that also post links in their threads. We then need to approve or spam check them. I see a lot of links to non pond stuff...............they are gone!

Ask a Question