Pond Preditors

Reaction score
We seem to be having a visitor to our pond but can't catch him. Its eaten 4 of our 7 fish. Any idea of who would come to feast? Last night it left one dead floating.

Reaction score
We seem to be having a visitor to our pond but can't catch him. Its eaten 4 of our 7 fish. Any idea of who would come to feast? Last night it left one dead floating.

Reaction score
It seems to be a nighttime event. We set up a motion detector for tonight. My son and his buddy are going to spend the next 2 nights on our deck to see if they can catch the culprit. 18 year olds have nothing better to do.

Reaction score
It seems to be a nighttime event. We set up a motion detector for tonight. My son and his buddy are going to spend the next 2 nights on our deck to see if they can catch the culprit. 18 year olds have nothing better to do.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
If it is nightime, my bet is a raccoon. If it is and they are on the deck, outside, they will never get the culprit into the yard. Between their human smell and incessant talk, no animal will come near.

Better off inside with an IR alarm outside. That is how I get mine.
Raccoons 0
Me 3

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
If it is nightime, my bet is a raccoon. If it is and they are on the deck, outside, they will never get the culprit into the yard. Between their human smell and incessant talk, no animal will come near.

Better off inside with an IR alarm outside. That is how I get mine.
Raccoons 0
Me 3

Ask a Question