Pond rebuild in pictures...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
While I work on the plumbing my family is REALLY pushing hard for me to leave the fish in their temporary home so that the pond can just be a swimming pool.

File Sep 02, 10 53 38 AM.jpeg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
WOW! Beautiful pond! Can't blame your family for wanting one to swim in tho. Guess you have another project ahead eh? :joyful:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
what an amazing pond and vision to make it happen.

Thank you so much. I've never tried anything home improvement related that has been anywhere near this aggressive so it's been an incredible learning experience for me!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Well there's a ton of work left to do on landscaping and filling trenches back in, etc. But the fish have been moved over into the new pond. After all the hard work it's a bit underwhelming LOL--but it's really good to have them moved in so they can acclimate.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Well there's a ton of work left to do on landscaping and filling trenches back in, etc. But the fish have been moved over into the new pond. After all the hard work it's a bit underwhelming LOL--but it's really good to have them moved in so they can acclimate.

i love ur koi selection bro , great colours patterns

Ask a Question