sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
gosh all my fish are jumpers .Even the sick ones I have now are jumpers .The owners called yesterday for an update and all I could tell them is that they are still all alive and they did look better .Wounds seem to be healing .I hope your fish don't get stressed to much .But looks like you provided them a good safe home for now .They will be really surprised when they get to go back into the new home

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Just got done testing the water for ammonia .It was up a little so added more zeolite and cleaned the quilt batting on the outside tank .Funny thing is the tank in the basement is fine and the 1 outside was up and with all the rain we got that is strange .The 1 in the basement only has 2 fish (2 fish were worse off )in it and the 1 outside has 4 fish in it .Both tanks are 110 gallons .How big are you going to go

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
.How big are you going to
Original pond was 12 X 7 X 2 but had 18" ,12" and 8" shelves in the front end .2 tiered 8 ft stream
New pond will be. 18 X 9 X 3. With 8" shelf along one length and a 15" shelf at front end. 2 tiered stream 8-10 ft long. Overall capacity 2500- 3000 gal.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My muscles are already sore from reading that ;).Mine is now just over 5000 gallons and that is it for me .The fish will be lost with all that room .:)

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Original pond was 12 X 7 X 2 but had 18" ,12" and 8" shelves in the front end .2 tiered 8 ft stream
New pond will be. 18 X 9 X 3. With 8" shelf along one length and a 15" shelf at front end. 2 tiered stream 8-10 ft long. Overall capacity 2500- 3000 gal.
Wow that's going to be nice. Take lots of pictures for us to see. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
Wow that's going to be nice. Take lots of pictures for us to see. :)
Thanks. I started digging after work this week and was able to get help from my wife kids and even my 5 year old grandson. Dirt and a 5 year old is a great combo.
The weather forcast this weekend is unsettled. I was banking on getting a lot accomplished.....so hopefully the for cast is wrong
I'll post pics in a new thread this weekend

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Lucky you got all that help digging! My hubby bought me a wheelbarrow and then went inside to catch a nap...
Lol I hope the weather holds for you. Nothing like the itching to get stuff done and Mother Nature peeing all over it.

Ask a Question