Pond Start Video 1

Reaction score
Alright, time for an update, here are some pictures as of today.
IMG_2634.JPG

IMG_2636.JPG

IMG_2659.JPG

IMG_2662.JPG

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Only 3 more days and we get to see it all up and running, YaY! You are doing a wonderful job!

Reaction score
I am figuring about 3-4 days of work, I am doing this in spare time (not much to speak of). MAYBE next week.
Here is a video from day time.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That is gonna be so nice and what the heck are they laughing about..........hope it's not you and your film reporting :)
People around here are starting to put in the solar heating like crazy and we don't even get that much sun here. Does it really save a lot or is it just the latest craze?

Reaction score
I dont know, they wont tell me. this system will be ours, will have a 25 year warranty, will zero our electric bill, and will save us almost 80K. we will also get a yearly check from the local power company as well.
It made sense for us because the home is paid for, we are never moving again, and now to not have an electric bill until I am well retired, it just made sense for us. They figured our watage with an overage so I will be able to run the waterfall and the koi pond, and it will not cost me a dime to do it.

Ask a Question