sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh yeh I what to go outside by my pond and get hit by paint balls instead of water and you would probably invent it .Just see videos of all the ponders on here with polka dots on them lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my son was into pain ball guns back in NJ and all my ground hogs had day glow dots on them funny during the day but even funnier at night . poor things couldn't hide from anything for months .Everytime I was away from home for a week or so would come back to even more .Trees shed bridge and even my fence .Felt sorry for the groundhogs and told him how would you like it .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
:yikesu:I am not that fast geeze don't you know as you get older you get slower good god I could just see neighbors looking at me as I walk around with polka dots on me and oh yes welts .:):lol::LOL::eek:Think it's a new fashion statement

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My other hubby bought some fake fish to swim in our pool. 2 double a batteries and the swish their tails and all. Maybe few bites of them would stop the heron lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Malak said:
How many hubbies do you have? ;-) (sorry, I could not resist)

laughing malak! just one, the other one is no longer with us...................Two hubbies would be too much work! one is enough

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
TALK RADIO................I'm telling ya........try it you'll like it and the heron won't...........it sure worked for me..........turn it up loud :nono:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
addy1 said:
laughing malak! just one, the other one is no longer with us...................Two hubbies would be too much work! one is enough

Addy don't tell me you are still sitting there waiting for you hubbies son to arrive :regular_waving_emot

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
j.w said:
Addy don't tell me you are still sitting there waiting for you hubbies son to arrive :regular_waving_emot

Laughing jw! driving down the road (well hubby driving) using virgin broadband, we pay for it just when we travel............ South of jacksonville, fl now, 2 1/2 hours from destination.

It works great.

Ask a Question