Pond won't retain water, seems to be getting deeper over time.

Reaction score
Country
United States
@miogpsrocks On your first-ever post, where you asked about “how” and “what,” your question was very general (which means vague). Then there were 3 entire pages of members giving you advice, asking more questions, etc……and you never responded….to anyone’s comments…..not once.

When we write replies, offer suggestions, and ask questions we are trying to help the poster. We sort of expect some back and forth discussion, questions answered, etc., feedback and further information on the part of the poster.

My email account got hijacked by some foreign hackers. I managed to change the password and get a new recovery email address. Then to yahoo and asked for more information about the hackers so I could create a file and go to the police. Yahoo they treated me like the hijacker and refused to give my email back. They invalided my password and invalided my recovery email address. Then would hang up when I called them about it. I eventually had to hire a lawyer and threaten them with legal action to finally get to anyone that could help.

They are filled with Indian call centers and blaming their AI boss as being the decision maker. They literally claim that no human was in control and it was 100% AI controlling everything.

It was not cool.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
In some states, collecting rain water is illegal. So the government could sent a swat team in the middle of the night and kill you for it or send you to prison. Who knew how right that 1984 book would be. That is messed up right?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Next topic don't get me started.

Ask a Question