Possible noisy pump

Reaction score
Well after speaking to Hozelock they said it did not sound right and dispatched a new impeller set, I have fitted it today but sadly its no different.
The fish are still spending their time hidden behind it, hozelock have said that if the impeller did not fix it I need to return to the seller but as it was an ebay seller and looked like a one off I am not holding my breath :-(

At a bit of a loss as I am sure its to loud but would hate to go through the hassle and money of buying a replacement to find its no different.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Well after speaking to Hozelock they said it did not sound right and dispatched a new impeller set, I have fitted it today but sadly its no different.
The fish are still spending their time hidden behind it, hozelock have said that if the impeller did not fix it I need to return to the seller but as it was an ebay seller and looked like a one off I am not holding my breath :-(

At a bit of a loss as I am sure its to loud but would hate to go through the hassle and money of buying a replacement to find its no different.
Please have a rethink about a bottom drain and seperate filters , once its made its done no problem the filters are filtered by the inline pump and airstones no knocking no nothing

Dave

Ask a Question