Post baseless lies about the person above.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
malak is jealous of of the big kahuna because he has a big kahuna and he was in the wrong line when they gave them out

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
sissy is definitely not crazy :lol:
But she does howl at the moon at times :(

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
malak is egret and he is on the sight so he can find out where the choice fish are/Geeze and jw is right darn it.Ready set aim and fire all your guns now he is in sight

Reaction score
Sissy has OCDC compulsive disorder, she cannot control it and burts out in ACDC songs very loudly at inappropriate times. Once at a funeral, she jumped on the casket and began singing back in black. As they drug her out she was singing "I'm on the highway to hell."

Reaction score
Wouldn't that be ACDC disorder?

Bullfrog is actually a first year tad, and can't wait for his rear legs to start. He spends his days avoiding the 24" catfish but dreams of someday being a "bullfrog".

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thats close to true also bullfrog should have been at that funeral my cousin had 1 wife a 4 pregnant girlfriends that none of them new about .crashed and burned his he wanted to kill himself before they all found out and they killed him .Bullfrog has to many girlfriend frogs and is afraid to tell the wife he wife he has a 1000 kids to support .Malak has a thing for mermaids spotted him with one the other night

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well that could be true my parents took us to woodstock and I was a kid so not far off again malak come on you have to have something better than that

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I saw malak leaving the police station for peeping in jw and and addy's windows they caught him at the airport because he would not give up his digital camera to get on plane.They saw pics and the rest is history

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
malak just got arresting for skinny dipping in his pond and police arrested him for fish molesting

Ask a Question