sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
bought a box of stuff at the auction because it said pond on it did not get to look in box just happen to walk by as it was up for bid and they could not get a bid so I bid 10 dollars just remembered to look in the box ,it was heavy as heck .Well guess what a pond liner 45 mil thick and 2 pumps still in there boxes, hoses also and fittings .I found 4 bulkheads in there and filter mats and tons of other stuff .Liner is 20x20 not bad huh

Attachments

• hillsville2011 012.jpg
    hillsville2011 012.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 301
  • hillsville2011 018.jpg
    hillsville2011 018.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 231

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
win win for me lucky you said something forgot about it in the truck .Went out to look after you posted that and had to pull it out of the box piece by piece ,lucky a guy there helped me load it

Reaction score
Wow !!
I'm glad I did'nt waste my time and gas! The fall one is the best,but that has been going down hill for awhile too, You did great on the pond stuff! I'll give you 15 for it!! cash money!!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Good one .Yeh I have been going there for 6 years since moving here and you used to get great stuff .I preferr estate auctions now better bargains .I go on www.auctionzip.com and just click on the state I want and most post pics of what will be in there sale .Thats what the dawn auction and real estate does and thats what this one was .Thats why I decided to go yesterday .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow sissy you done good girl :twisted:
Queen of the treasure hunters you are :cool:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I went up the road yesterday to an estate sale.............not much there. I spent 45 cents :cool:
Got a can opener, pretty blue jar and a rubber spatula :rolleyes:
Things are going down hill here for sales I'm afraid :twisted:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh funny I just left it in the back of the truck ,I was beat when I got home .I remembered and went out there and cut the box apart to look inside because I knew I was never gonna get it off by myself .When I cut it open a treasure trove of stuff fell out all over the driveway .I'm still not sure what all the parts are for .I bought strawberry plants there 20 inch pots full for a dollar each so now trying to get another garden going and I bought 2 tartain cherry trees 10 dollars for both of them .Funny bought more outside the flea market than I did in it .

Ask a Question