post pictures

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
New Jersey zone 4
Country
United States
Hello everyone I came up with something easy with a vacuum design and I wanted to share it with all of you to see what you think.

I did this for my 200 gallon salt water tank and I said wait this would work great to for a pond.

And for some reason it won't let me put pictures on can someone tell me how so I can share it with everyone.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
A lot of time I just right click, copy picture and paste. Other times I use the upload a file. Have you tried those?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
You may have already done these things, but I'll go over again. And if this doesn't work, we can ask the mods. for help.....

In the lower right of the text box is "upload a file." Click on that and another menu thing pops up (in black) that says, "choose file." When you select that, it should take you to your photo file. Select the photo you want to share. The screen will go back to the "choose file" screen, and will stay there a few seconds, then it will go away and your picture should appear on the bottom of the text box. You can do multiple pictures by repeating that process. After your pics are showing at the bottom, if you do nothing, the pics will show up in a separate window. If you want them to show up as part of the post, select either "thumbnail" or "full image." Your pics should show up. See example..... If this doesn't work, we'll ask @Becky or @Ian to help.

Best wishes and hope this helps!

image.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
New Jersey zone 4
Country
United States
It worked I did a test thanks Mmathis for the help tomorrow I'll put the pictures on of my design I made.

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
You may have already done these things, but I'll go over again. And if this doesn't work, we can ask the mods. for help.....

In the lower right of the text box is "upload a file." Click on that and another menu thing pops up (in black) that says, "choose file." When you select that, it should take you to your photo file. Select the photo you want to share. The screen will go back to the "choose file" screen, and will stay there a few seconds, then it will go away and your picture should appear on the bottom of the text box. You can do multiple pictures by repeating that process. After your pics are showing at the bottom, if you do nothing, the pics will show up in a separate window. If you want them to show up as part of the post, select either "thumbnail" or "full image." Your pics should show up. See example..... If this doesn't work, we'll ask @Becky or @Ian to help.

Best wishes and hope this helps!

View attachment 86434
Are you just going to help everyone that comes along??:wacky: Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
New Jersey zone 4
Country
United States
Sure when I had my aquarium noting was working that I bought it was eaither not enough power or it would just suck up the sand.

So I wanted something different so I came up with useing a small wet vac put a reducer on the end then with a small house so first when you clean the pond it's not taking a lot of water out for one and its just enough power to get the small stuff out of the water and stuff that's hidden be hide rocks it works great for the pond and that's what I use to clean the water and left over food in hard spaces.

Have to look at the pvc parts I used cause I don't rember I made this like 3 years ago for my tanks.

I just wanted to share it​

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
I used to get a mouthful of aquarium water when I used my siphon vac:sick:. I like your idea!

Ask a Question