Reaction score
Country
United States
How do I read replies to my post? The only way I know is to go through my Gmail account and read it there. If you reply to this I hope it goes to my Gmail

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
How do I read replies to my post? The only way I know is to go through my Gmail account and read it there. If you reply to this I hope it goes to my Gmail
Not sure what you mean. Do you mean like reading this answer? Or do you mean as in getting alerts?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I still don’t understand. I have the forum set up as a an icon on my home screen (iPad and iPhone). I tap on that to open the forum.

If you wrote an answer, you should get a message notification (see my screenshot) that you can tap on.

Does that help?

9299452C-74C7-47CD-8368-B5A452DDF019.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United States
I still don’t understand. I have the forum set up as a an icon on my home screen (iPad and iPhone). I tap on that to open the forum.

If you wrote an answer, you should get a message notification (see my screenshot) that you can tap on. Ok

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I tend to just go back and read the whole thread if it’s one I’ve started. With a name like parrot lady, dare I ask what kind of birds you have? My cockatiel has my dad trained as her Cheerio slave, she screams and dances every morning once he’s up till he gives her a few. But he has to hold them but not watch her for her to eat them. Silly girl. We’ve considered re homing her, as she was part of my moms birds I had to foster and sell off, and the lady who said she wanted her never came up with the money. But I think dad kind of likes her, so I might just find a budgie companion for her instead.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I tend to just go back and read the whole thread if it’s one I’ve started. With a name like parrot lady, dare I ask what kind of birds you have? My cockatiel has my dad trained as her Cheerio slave, she screams and dances every morning once he’s up till he gives her a few. But he has to hold them but not watch her for her to eat them. Silly girl. We’ve considered re homing her, as she was part of my moms birds I had to foster and sell off, and the lady who said she wanted her never came up with the money. But I think dad kind of likes her, so I might just find a budgie companion for her instead.
Birds are as smart as kids. Lol. I have two African Greys that have me wrapped around their fingers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
We had one years ago when I was a teen. She had been abused, her first owner hated her nails so chopped off the first knuckle of her feet. She plucked her feathers due to anxiety. We bought her from a neighbor, and she did well with us, even growing some feathers back. Sadly she passed away, but was a good bird. We’ve been more into cockatiels and budgies, but I’ve always admired the larger birds. Just no money for them.

Ask a Question