pump sale

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Got an email today with a sale on Calpump5200 at what looks like a great price- $139. Anybody had any experiance with these pumps? I have been getting pumps from Lowes and Home Depot and had 4 go down in 2 years. All made by Beckett also known as Garden Treasures.

Reaction score
I have or should say had two cal pumps, one was 7500 gph the other 9500 gph. We used the big one for the water fall on occasion, and didn't use the smaller one at all. We had a Lowe's pump for the filter which ran 24/7. Then when we put in the bog filter we used the 7500 gph, it was a bad pump, the warrenty had expired even though we had not used it, so hooked up the bigger one and it has been working like a champ. If we had used the defective one when we bought it we could have had it replaced, so our loss. I like the pumps though and will probably replace the 7500 gph for the bog and return the 9500 to the waterfall. Hope this helps.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
mrsclem said:
Got an email today with a sale on Calpump5200 at what looks like a great price- $139. Anybody had any experiance with these pumps? I have been getting pumps from Lowes and Home Depot and had 4 go down in 2 years. All made by Beckett also known as Garden Treasures.

I have used the Beckett W1150 for about 4 years with no problems.

Ask a Question