PVC liner leak. I have some ideas, but would appreciate repair suggestions

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I used a liner from bend tarp and liner in Oregon. They also have RPE, check them out, a great company to work with. At the time I bought it was called ppl. It survives anything. Including sun exposure. Deer have walked on it, rocks have fallen on it, zero issues. Even drove my tractor on it when we using it to bucket in the pea gravel for my bog.

I did not put any cover over the liner.

I love the stuff. It also does not get as slick as epdm, easy to walk on in the pond.
can it be bent to a 90 Degree angle what i am asking is i want to wrap a 12x12 block of aquablocks and seal the top so i have the block sealed on 5 sides leaving the one side open

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
can it be bent to a 90 Degree angle what i am asking is i want to wrap a 12x12 block of aquablocks and seal the top so i have the block sealed on 5 sides leaving the one side open
yes I bent mine around the skimmer edge and over the bog/pond edge. Not the best picture, wind is howling, it is 25 out there, but you can see the liner come up and out of the pond over the 2x5 landscape timber than down into the bog. Two 90 degree angles. Deer have walked on that edge it still is hanging tough. They like to nibble on the lilies in the pond and stand there to get them. The rocks I set on the edge are all knocked off right now because of the deer. I have a lot of fix up after winter due to deer.
Capture.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
THANKS ADDY
is there a way to glue it / seal it together ?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You can with tape they can send with it. I used tape for one place and my fav pl roofing goop then tape over the edges, still not leaking.

It comes in any size you ask for.

Ask a Question