Q:where do frogs go to die?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
A: my pond appparently.. O.K in 2008 i bought 4 tads (bull frog) and had one small leopard frog. now i once again have already pulled 5 or 6 dead frogs from my pond and or filter. this year . as in every year a minimum of 6 dead frogs are pulled in the spring. and i dont how many i relocate to the creeks around. so what i'm sayin' is i must have pulled 3 dozen dead frogs in the last 5 years, relocated some. and yet i havent cleaned my pond yet this year and i have already pulled 1/2 dozen.... i've heard of the "elephant grave yard" but not the frog one. anybody else encounter this phenomenom?....lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my koi kill frogs I watched aggie grab one suck on it and spit out what was left she did not want .I some times take out 6 to 8 half frogs every day . :razz:

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
But Mark's pond has no koi in it yet, so what's killing the frogs?
John

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
sissy said:
my koi kill frogs I watched aggie grab one suck on it and spit out what was left she did not want .I some times take out 6 to 8 half frogs every day . :razz:
How big is aggie? I would love to have my koi do the same. The frogs here are about as bad the cicada.

Ask a Question