Rock on a Roll

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
United States
Has anyone ever used this product? We have sides on the pond that this could possibly help us camouflage....thanks :)

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
014.JPGI have it on the sides of one of our ponds A little hard to work with but does a good job of covering liner and rails.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I used it on my slopes, sides of the stream, here and there on the small ponds. Works great. Get it warm, it is stiff. Hard on the fingers, so wear gloves. Over time it starts to look even more like real rock.

Reaction score
I have used it in certain areas in the pond and on the berm around the edge and it does a good job of hiding the liner. It is stiff and there is one spot where it came away from the side of the pond and I just can't seem to get it to stay back. I think I'll just have to cover the gap with another piece. The gaps aren't necessarily a bad thing - I think my fish winter in some of those "caves." I would definitely use it again if I was redoing my pond, and would probably use it in more places than I did originally. Good luck!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
United States
Wow....thanks all. I'll post some updated pictures of the pond after we get this in. It's really starting to come together.....

Ask a Question