Rollies wonder garden

Reaction score
Thanks, I plan to be around to share the progress. In my dreams I'll have it done this summer, but in reality it's probably going to take a couple of years to get where I want it to be. So I will be taking lot's of pictures.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Then you change things and then you change things and it goes on and on .A ponder is never ever done .;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
My pond was put in place when I decided the 15X30 pool had to go. In its place is a 25x35 pond with a 8x6 foot header pond feeding a stream and waterfall. I look out in the yard now and still am amazed at what my son and I built.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Welcome, you sound like you will have a incredible canvas to start working with. Looking forward to seeing the project

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome and good luck with your pond. You may want to start a pond build thread under pond construction. That way people will jump in and offer suggestions as you build it. Personally I like comets and shubunkins and don't have any koi. If you want lower maintenance that is definitely the way to go.

Ask a Question