Salsa by the pond and a couple videos

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I made salsa and for the first time had all the fresh ripe ingredients in the garden :)

Life just doesn't get much better than this :) It just hit me! I should have posted this picture for the Sept Photo of the Month, feeding by the pond LOL

DSCN4233_zpsd9378f30.jpg

[video=youtube_share;ZJeCIjZf-Lc]

And a video of fishies :)

[VIDEO]

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
:glassesy: Very nice. :beerchug:

I never could get into those german beers. More of a mexican beer fella myself. Although, I do like the idea of the german beers they make for breakfast. :0000000057:

Reaction score
The salsa and beer look great in the first picture, :D but the cigarettes ruin the scene for me. :(
Too many of my family and friends are dead or suffering debilitating health problems from years of smoking. For me, seeing a pack of cigarettes sitting there is like looking at a heroin needle. But maybe that's just me.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nothing better than sitting by the pretty pond w/ our friendly fishy's and that salsa looks yummy!
You have little dark ghost fishy's zipping through the waters as sissy pointed out. Are they baby koi?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
j.w said:
Nothing better than sitting by the pretty pond w/ our friendly fishy's and that salsa looks yummy!
You have little dark ghost fishy's zipping through the waters as sissy pointed out. Are they baby koi?
They are mosquito fish :( first fish I ever put in the pond and wish I hand't but what can you do.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
gardengirl said:
Wow that is big! How did you dig all that?
I did not, my dear sweet husband and son in law did it with hand shovels in 3 weeks time. After It was all dug, I informed my husband we now needed a 3' deep trench to run the electrical before the electrician shows up to do the work. By his reaction I thought I had finally pushed him over the line, but he grumbled and dug the trench for me. :)

Recently I mentioned how big I want my next pond to be and he asked if I have told my next husband about it :( LOL

Reaction score
Love your pond and your fish.

There is nothing better than spending a lazy afternoon with some cocktails and crudites. Is yous salsa homemade? Looks wonderful!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Carolyn22 said:
Love your pond and your fish.

There is nothing better than spending a lazy afternoon with some cocktails and crudites. Is yous salsa homemade? Looks wonderful!
Thank you!

Yes homemade and for the first time ever all the ingredients came from our garden :) It was wonderful.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
pecan said:
Thank you!

Yes homemade and for the first time ever all the ingredients came from our garden :) It was wonderful.

Aaahh, that explains it. I was trying to figure out that salsa since it had no cilantro. ;) :bdaybiggrin:

Start growing some cilantro. It's not salsa without it. :chair:

Ask a Question