Shopping around for an UV light bulb

Reaction score
North-Eastcoaster with shovels for blizzards
It saves BIG TIME to find the right DotCom to buy and replace your UV light bulb. AtlantaLightBulbs.com was my go-to-guy until it fails to carry my new UV light bulb like this:

puvlf500_250.jpg

Compatible with Pondmaster® Pressurized Filter with UV #PUV-4000

Thanks to Google. I was able to find many DotComs which sell my UV light bulb from $62.89 to $139.99. I chose this winner: http://www.purelyproducts.com/uv-bulbs/. (a bonus: 10% discount code: bulb10.) I was able to buy a $139.99 UV light bulb for just $62.89. I love to share savings with my fellow ponders. How about you guys? Do you get your favorite UV bulb sellers and like to share?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
L.S.E. on eBay i got 2 9 watters for around $16.00 including shipping! you can go to their site off ebay as well, "light spectrum enterprises inc".

Reaction score
North-Eastcoaster with shovels for blizzards
L.S.E. on eBay i got 2 9 watters for around $16.00 including shipping! you can go to their site off ebay as well, "light spectrum enterprises inc".

Thanks for sharing your UV-Bulb-go-to-guy. In LSE's website, I attempted to find an UV bulb with:
•Length - Inches: 20
•Watts: 40
•Base: T5F
•Number of Metal Pins: 4
•Pin Pattern: Square Box.

LSE does not carry my UV Bulb. The closest one was an UV bulb with 38 watts:
http://www.lightspectrumstore.com/servlet/the-496/Light-Bulb-Bulbs-Lamp/Detail

Ask a Question