sissys pond

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
sad to say we lost the duke lifeflight crew to a crash and Kris the one i meant will be missed along with the others aboard

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
He was there when hubbie had his heart attack .It seems like bad news keeps coming .My cousin called and told me her sister Sandy has cancer .I may have to go up to NJ as she is in JFK hospital

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
I remember when that happened to your hubby and when you posted about it.
Sorry to hear that news about your cousin having cancer @sissy
They are making lots of progress in curing it now so maybe there is a good chance for getting rid of it. I hope and pray.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
I think they have the cure but it is all about the money the drug companies are making .Narcan is free but cancer and diabetic drugs cost big money .I may rent a car and go up as her sister ellen and joanie are flying in again from Indiana

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
Well was wondering what happened to my Mail Lady Terry .She was here today her house burned monday while she was at work and she had to be called home .I am going to get her a gift certificate today so they can get what they need .They are being put up in a hotel until can see if it can be repaired ;Fish tank leaked onto a power cord .Must have happened right after she left for work

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
Well sad news came really early this morning My dear cousin Sandy passed away .She was so happy last year she became a grandma for the first time and her 1 son is in the Navy and she was so proud of him .Her sister Ellen called me .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
@sissy , I'm so sorry your cousin Sandy passed away. How sad that she'd just become a grandma last year.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
thank you all .Been busy to keep my thoughts straight .But had to share this at my pond .They are supposed to be cold hardy banana plants but to my surprise I found these while cutting off dead leaves and damaged leaves.I thought it was a flower but each layer comes off to expose more bananas
101_1991.JPG
101_1989.JPG
101_2014.JPG
101_2023.JPG
101_2022.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
Funny that you say that because my neighbor owns 2 pet monkeys .My niece Kelly knows her .Every time Kelly takes pics of them they are all dressed up .

Reactions: j.w

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
anyone watch moon shiners on tv Tim and Tickle at kickback jacks in
101_2047.JPG
Danville

Ask a Question