addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sissy I sure wish I was closer to you I would come over and help you out with the liner.

The propolis should be there today, most likely, I put a lot of it in the envelope. You need to ask @Dave 54 how it is used, unless you already know. I have no clue. I know people dissolve it in alcohol, but that is the extent of my knowledge.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thank you .I hope it works ,I got medicated food and extra vitamin food to help the fish .I am keeping the water below the slits .I have to clean the liner there to make sure there are no other slices in the liner on the shelf that the dog was resting on after he finally exhausted himself .Can't tell right now if it is leaking more or just with the heat the plants are absorbing more water

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hope he is fair and works it out w/you @sissy
Maybe he and his son can help you w/putting in the heavy new liner. Maybe get a thicker one this time if there is one cuz dogs sure seem to be attracted to your pond :confused:
Also maybe something you can put up around the pond to discourage them from jumping or falling in?

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Glad to hear you were able to find him. Keep us updated!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
his son I found out is handicapped and the dog is important to him .He said the dog has not barked since he brought him home .Well he has been through a lot being missing for 3 days and then the pond .We took him out and dried him off really good and warmed him up .I even gave him a blanket to lay on .Gosh i even sat with him and petted him to make him feel loved .I had potted plants along that side but had moved them and left a space .The plants are back there again .I had repotted some of them just that day .I can now see that he was on the other side of the pond under the window screening ,I can see the scratch's from his claws .I feel bad for the dog being that he is 12 years old ,I am glad I just did not let him leave ,he needed to be back with his family .I had an incident at the pond last night ,some one put a can of spray paint upside down in the filter and bad thing was i had not reset the security camera .On mondays you have to reset them to go to the cloud .I forgot and did see the notice but ignored it because i was busy

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@sissy Why would someone put a can of spray paint in your filter? Could it have fallen in or do you think someone is out to sabotage your pond? Better have that camera running all the time now!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I found a rubber band since .I think they used a heavy duty rubber band to hold the sprayer down but I guess the cooler water caused it to snap off .I don't even buy that dollar store stuff ,so not mine .I also found my gnome was knocked over and that thing is heavy .Found some plants pulled out .I did not notice them until I walked on the other side of the pond .I talked to the cop who lives down the street that I know and she took the can to see if her hubby could get prints off of it .Also found 2 of my air stones missing airlines just sitting there no stones on them .A few other things also that were not like i left them and camera is reset .I think i am going to get a dvr for the camera besides the cloud.oh and some one picked all the cherry tomato's off the plant by the pond .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Something is rotten in Denmark @sissy and they could have killed all your fish. Wonder who would do that? Might be kids and then no prints will show for them on record.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Geez sissy you have a black cloud over your head. That is horrible that someone would do that. What is wrong with people.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well tonight added more lights and put the driveway alarm over there .The lady cop down the street stopped by . where ever they are coming from they should be spotted if they come back .I set a new camera down by the basement .She told me they may not come back right away .They may wait a few days .I also loaded my sons paintball gun with glow in the dark paintballs.bright pink and orange ones .I will get them if they come back

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well I got the skunk that has been terrorizing my house with his smell .He has been around for a year and always sprays by the driveway .Around 1 am I saw him coming up the front yard and I got him and he sprayed and ran away .My son bought a high powered laser a couple of weeks ago and I taped it to the paint ball gun .I hope it gives him a hint he is not welcome here .Hated to do it but was tired of smelling him .

Ask a Question