j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep hope you don't get a late freeze! Are bees out flying too so they get pollinated?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yep hope you don't get a late freeze! Are bees out flying too so they get pollinated?
Our bees are flying any time it is 39f or higher. They are "supposed" to be not able to fly under 50F. But ours are out all of the time. The maples are budding and opening here, that is their first strong pollen flow.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I was at the auto dealer to pick up a new mustang and saw blossoms every where .Bradford pears and plum blossoms

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My hubby is trying to find a new used Ford p/u duely so we can haul a 5th wheel. Man even the used ones are expensive!
Hope your blooms make it to fruit!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I get a employee discount and get any vehicle for 100 dollars under cost to build .Family and friends can get my discount but it is not as much .Like my sisters escape she got the same one without the custom paint and paid 34 thousand and I paid 25 thousand except mine had leather seats and hers had cloth .She also did not have lane assist and park assist .Hers was a 2016 and mine was a 2017

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We are looking to find an older one like 2014 to 2016. They go pretty fast and my hubby takes too long to decide and then they are gone. He just called me and said some guy just rear ended him in his old Ford truck. The guy was driving a company car too so his boss won't be happy. Only did slight damage to our trucks bumper and no one hurt. The guy called the cops to come cuz of it being a company car. Now he will prolly end up paying for a ticket too. Not always smart to call the cops.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
but safer to cal the cops .Like the guy a couple of years ago that hit my son .My son called the police ,but no damage to my sons vehicle and cop took report and then the guy showed up at his insurance company with lots of damage to his car and tried to claim my son did it and we took the my sons car to his insurance company and they did not understand where his damage came from .Well seems he side swiped 2 parked cars on his way home and then lied to his insurance company .The owners of the other 2 cars did not see the damage until the next morning .He hit my son on his way home from work at 2 am and he hit the other cars after that .He got charged 3 days later with the hit and runs .Thing is when he hit my son he tried to run also ,my son managed to stop him at the traffic light

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hubby home now and I guess a kid was driving his bosses truck and the boss came to the wreck and boss called the cops. Kid did not get a ticket for rear ending hubby. Insurance exchanged and all is well. Just have a dinged up bumper and his insurance will give us the money to repair it.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hubby forgot water hyacinth on a cold frost morning ,he did not cover them .They are still coming back Lots of taddies and the lily is doing good in lily pond .Lots of rain and tornado hit Danville last week so clean up going slow .getting dark out and just took pics
100_3630.JPG
100_3633.JPG
100_3632.JPG
100_3631.JPG
100_3634.JPG

Ask a Question