addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So sorry to hear, you gave him a good life!

Ad

Advertisements

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
i MISS HIM DEARLY everytime that JGWentworth commercial would come on with the opera singer peewee would bark the whole time it was on and now it plays and nothing .He was fine went out with the troupe and went potties and we watch him closely because he was going blind and vet told us there was nothing that could be done .They all just had their check ups and vet was impressed at how well peewee was doing .They came in and I was just sitting there on the floor and talking to the 4 of them in hubbies den and peewee just fell over and he was gone .looked at hubbies puter and saw the time and date 1 /11 and 11.11 pm and it adds up to 7 .Hubbie is really upset because he was his best buddy and if were not for peewee my hubbie would have died the day he had his heart attack .peewee just kept barking until I came to see what was going on ,hubbie died 4 times that day 1 time in front of me .PEEWEE SAVED HIS LIFE .Thank you all because my boys are very important to me and now we are lost without him .The other 3 have searched the house for him over and over again
DSC01147.JPG

• Sad
Reactions: j.w

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
SNOW CAME AND WENT THIS MORNING AND NOW 44 DEGREES OUT AND THIS WEEK SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE 50's

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
going to be in the 50's most of the week and need to get things done outside and finish security cameras , disgusting amazon is selling Tshirts that say kill republicans .Reason I never have bought from Amazon .

• Wow
Ad

Advertisements

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
i WAS COMPARING PRICES ON STUFF TO FIND IT HERE .i NEVER BUY FROM AMAZON AND i ONLY BUY FROM EBAY WHEN i CAN'T FIND IT HERE .YOU WILL HAVE TO TYPE IT IN I won't go on amazon anymore .It came up when I was looking for humane ways to kill mice

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I was looking up how to kill whatever wharf or warf rats are .I was shocked when that came up .My friend Kathy asked me about how to kill them and I thought they were mice Thank you JW How horrible can it be .I never had account with them and looked it up on ebay for a humane trap and the figure maybe amazon would show me a trap instead of killing them . not sure I like the fact you found it JW because it is terrible that amazon or even ebay would allow something like that

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

Well @j.w one company just made it a bit harder for these people to try to act on those words. A ammo manufacturer as a joke on his web site made a link if you voted for biden click here. and it was a link that brought you to the site where they want to take your guns. and i guess one woman called complaining she couldn't get to the ammo page. And she insisted the company sell to her well the company took it a step further and said they will not sell to anyone on that side of the coin.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question