Country
United States
for how long I don't know but thank you .Hope everyone is doing wll

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I may go off social media as we got threats from a group that does not even know us but the names are the same .I do not go on facebook but hubby uses it to play games and I used it for ford motor company posts .It is in the hands of police and lawyers at this point .Sad when this happens to seniors like us .So garden pond may have to be deleted as per request for our safety
Sorry your caught up in the BS of today and social media , it should be called social injustice what offends you.

Ad

Advertisements

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Came on to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving ,not sure what we are supposed to be thankful for anymore except for family ,health and friends .Busy still on the house all new moldings .Everything painted ultra white only have to finish the double and triple window moldings . 18 doors done .doggie love keeping me going
DSC01037.JPG
DSC00914.JPG
DSC00516.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Our darn grass is still growing, it just won't stop this year. So far I am refusing to mow it again!

Ad

Advertisements

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I mowed mine today and mowed my sisters yesterday since they went away .pond neglected but doing great mow until almost xmas lastyear
DSC00946.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
So guess everyone doing OK .Long days of work here and short daylight makes it hard to get some things done

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Mowing heck thats been done over a month now

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I did my final leaf clean up all around the pond today while listing to my audio book and eating Hershey Candy Cane Kisses :) Either tomorrow or Sunday we're going to cover the pond with the pool solar cover for winter.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Tried to vacuume out the pond leaves but unfortunately the metal vac thats only 2 years old didn't want to work. So I put on the hip waders and netted out as much as I could. Almost a fute task with the big rocks in the pond. SO WERE GOING TO HAVE TO SEE . See what will be the pond come spring . Pump was shut down a very depressing time. But I dont trust my stream as the water level and the liner are very close to being the same its a great look but next time around 6 inch edges will be everywhere on the next build.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well mowed yesterday 67 degrees and sunny rain coming on monday .70 something today and decided this year to clean filters ,I did not do it last year and wonder if that was why the pond did so well this year so will see what happens next year ,rain will fill them and clean them better .also checked level of tanks ,made water in pond a little dirty .put pond heater in

Attachments

Reactions: j.w
Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question