sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
ramp is getting done .I love the projects I do and glad people get to enjoy my work . I like my side step up decks so I don't have to climb the ramp to get up there ..I am going to have someone put in a side door and windows for me .I bought the door and windows at habitat for 5 dollars each .They have to be put in properly and metal has to be cut and supports welded in which is beyond me .Mac just put them in his metal building he built ,so he owes me so payback now .Happy for the warmer weather to get some of this done
100_6361.JPG
100_6356.JPG
100_6354.JPG

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Looks good Sissy! We have been so lucky to have warmer winter and I have only had to heat my pond for two whole daya this whole winter! Warmest winter since I have been running ponds so far. Even the guppies outside are happy!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well not so warm today with the wind .It says 40 today but with wind chill feels like 20 degrees .But at least the sun is out .I saw your video's on you tube and your mom looks great .I tried to keep up there when I had the chance too .I had so many e-mails waiting to be read and had no real time for them

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Temps diving here sissy, saying snow tomorrow. 60 on Tuesday, 29 today.

Real life can take over forums and emails, happens to me too.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
how true .I have 4 half done projects waiting to get done and shed insulation needs done ,but I got the trench dug for the new electric .It was at least easy to do with the wet soil .I have seen some flowers already .I guess they were fooled by the warmer weather .I have seen shoots for my banana plants and hoping that it does not get to much colder .I buried them in more mulch and hoping for the best

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't know how you do it Addy ,traveling remodeling and the pond and bees .I can't keep up as it is .I guess if ZI had help it would be a little easier .I even had to put 4x4's in the trench for the electric to keep it open .I ran the wire but can't close it up until it is inspected and that is put on hold for i don't know how long

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I don't know how you do it Addy ,traveling remodeling and the pond and bees
I pick what is important and let other things slide. My ponds are pretty self sufficient, but the bees are on a time line or you can lose them all. Between inspections, mite treatments and making sure they don't starve over winter. This is our slow time with bees, but still have things to get ready for the spring and nectar flow. And we need to do a mite treatment soon.
Loss this week, picked up a cold from a kid, zero resistance to kids germs. A darn hard hit of a cold to, worse I have had in 4ish years. So doing nothing but butt sitting and watching movies.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We have been lucky and nbo colds and that is great for hubby .I really never get colds but the you never know can happen

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I got the samples today

Attachments

• 100_6378.JPG
    100_6378.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_6388.JPG
    100_6388.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_6373.JPG
    100_6373.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 92

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I go for years with nothing or at the most a 24 hour hit. This has been a smack down. Almost went to see doc. Luckily hubby has not picked it up.

Addy have you ever installed cali vinyl flooring in click lock
Yes in the Baltimore rehab did three floors of it. Also have done some down in Florida. We have some to install here for our basement, when it crawls to top of the line. Easier to care for then carpet.
It was not cali flooring, it was vinyl, but most of them are the same type of system, click lock.

Ask a Question