sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sweet color,
it's in the same lines that i have as well love a nice warm reddish wood tone.
I hope in that bathroom you have a ceiling fan that goes on everytime the light goes on the shower humidity at the ceiling can do some damage to the urethane
The LIGHT IS A FAN Never would not add a fan to a bathroom

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My lily plants are getting flowers already . Don't see a blond girl geeze grey is the new thing

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The shelves are going in the master bedroom . There is no finish that is a steel wool finish . It looks shiny in the pics , not sure why . I still have to do some touch up on the edges , I put them on the kitchen table and my son messed up the edge on 2 of them with the mail tote for his business .Gosh I wish he would grow up and look at what he is doing . I am looking at a shipping container house for my property for him to move into .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
The shelves are going in the master bedroom . There is no finish that is a steel wool finish . It looks shiny in the pics , not sure why . I still have to do some touch up on the edges , I put them on the kitchen table and my son messed up the edge on 2 of them with the mail tote for his business .Gosh I wish he would grow up and look at what he is doing . I am looking at a shipping container house for my property for him to move into .
I really like a steel wool finish...Shipping container sounds like a perfect solution to your living arrangements!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I think wheels would help with that . I own 3 lots so he has a pick of which ever one he wants . Each is a acre . My sons business has grown and it is taking over my house . The guest house is getting crowded with supplies also

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't go on commiebook and won't . I deleted my account a couple of years ago . I guess close to 4 years now .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Been busy and just celebrated 50 Years of marriage . Hubby had a another heart attack just before it and he is better now . Doctors are looking to do another cardiogram on his heart . I hd a few minutes so came on to see how everyone is getting through all the garbage going on now .pond is doing great . We had a really mild winter and turned on pumps before the end of March since days have been in the 70's and 80's . Well pump went out while hubby was in hospital ad had to pull it and replace switchs and it destroyed the new whole house filter I just put in , so of course had to buy another one and install that .Sister hit a dear with her new pink jeep and not sure if it is totalled

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Good to see yeah @sissy . Glad huby is doing better. As far as sis no jeep should suffer being painted pink.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@sissy I just saw the other post you posted in and wrote to welcome you back. So good to see you here. Sorry your hubby had that attack again and hope they can figure out a good way to stop them. We just celebrated our 53rd year in Feb and always think of you at that time also. Never see Colleen on here either and just looked and I don't see her as a member here now. I do see her on youtube tho and also on Commiebook as you call it,lol! Yes there is a lot of bad things going on in our world right now that need fixing. Not sure that is ever gonna happen tho. Lucky you guys having such nice weather. It was snowing here yesterday! Big huge flakes but did not stick.

snow Apr 12, 2023.jpg

Bummer on your whole house filter. Good thing you are such a handy woman to be able to fix everything yourself!

Doesn't your sister seem to be hitting deer quite often if I remember right? Hope she wasn't hurt.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
@sissy , so nice to hear from you ! I'm so sorry about hubby's heart attack. Nice you had a mild winter and the pond is looking good :). You might not have read that I gave my 4 koi to a very nice man who has a koi pond and he put them in with his senior koi. I sure do miss them, but they hit pay dirt with his huge pond !

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thank you all for the earty welcome backs and GBBUDD the jeep is new as of only 6 months go and my sister customized it with even pink door handles . Sad she did not get another ford since I still have employee discounts left . i get 4 a year .But that is her for a long time ,You can keep your snow JW I am happy with the warmth and sunshine , but I will try and send some your way soon and yes JW this is the 2 nd time with the jeep but the first time she just grazed it and did no damage . She his 3 deer with her explorer and then 2 deer with the escape an traded them in . I had stickers made of deer so she could add them to her list of deer she hit . Tula you did what you had too and I am sure the koi are really happy with the new home . I bet they feel like it is a vacation that will hopefully never end . My neighbors dog killed 3 of my fish including my butt wigglers , sad I made fish friendly so we could hand feed them and they get a dog that destroys things . No leash law here but there should be . So far he has destroyed 4 pond nets , 5 outdoor chair cushions , ripped open my garbage and tried to bite me several times . I call animal controll nd they speak them and it happens again and again . It is a boxer they got this time . Spring sproung in March here . I can deal with that and love it . But lawn work and garden work never ended for me . I had to replace deck and drive belt and bearings on the 42 inch cub cadet . Thank youtube for all the videos on repairing it . Butterflies here and so are humming birds

Attachments

• DSC05001.JPG
    DSC05001.JPG
    372.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC04999.JPG
    DSC04999.JPG
    369.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC05000.JPG
    DSC05000.JPG
    345.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC04995.JPG
    DSC04995.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 9

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh also already picked some of my strawberries . Early bearing ones in and june bearing ones flowering already . I may get pickles to pick soon , Yellow squash and zuccini getting bigger by the day . I planted all my garden from seeds

Ask a Question