j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I looked at the solar electric fence but they are on back order and my dogs do not run free , they are in their fenced in backyard . Thing is now I have to protect them because 2 times on my security cameras I have seen that dog jump my fence and now my poor chihuahuas can't even enjoy outside any more . I added extra bright security lights but that does not scare him.The dog comes over whenever he secapes his cage thing they built . I can't blame the dog only the owners that is why I hate to hurt him .I got the paint ball gun out and got new paint balls and a charger .The dog has ripped up several chair cushions on my chair sets by the pond and in my garden and dug up and destroyed some of my flowers in my flower beds . They don't even take care of their property and the mother over there had the nerve to tell the cop that we were trailer trash . I heard it and so did my security cameras pick it up . It is a modular home not a trailer , Doesn't look like a trailer to me . They are the same ones that keep a trailer full of trash in their yard and i can smell it all the way over here . The cop even told them when he saw it that it is a health hazard
Maybe while you wait for the solar fence, take some thin flat boards and pound nails or tacks pointing upwards around your pond. Not really long nails, just enough to give them owie's on their feet and not enough to injure them. I did that when the raccoons came to my pond. I had little tacks pointing up and they stayed away after that. Use the paintball if you can. Do they run away when you come outside?
Your property is beautiful!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thank you I had a board on each side of the pond with screws sticking up and he almost knocked the boards ito the pond so I went down and secured the boards but he then used the water fall pond and knocked the rocks into the waterfall pond and I had t patch the liner . Thank you I try to make it look nice and i know you do the same like I think addy and every one does on here .But most people here do not really take care of the yards or houses like they should . I make it so I can love it

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
thank you I had a board on each side of the pond with screws sticking up and he almost knocked the boards ito the pond so I went down and secured the boards but he then used the water fall pond and knocked the rocks into the waterfall pond and I had t patch the liner . Thank you I try to make it look nice and i know you do the same like I think addy and every one does on here .But most people here do not really take care of the yards or houses like they should . I make it so I can love it
Hmmmmmm, maybe barbed wire while you wait for the solar?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thing is I have to worry about the deer and even my 2 stray cats that hubby loves . They are alays out hunter because i guess they see we are not very good hunters . I cat person told me that . Cats think they need to help feed you

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thing is I have to worry about the deer and even my 2 stray cats that hubby loves . They are alays out hunter because i guess they see we are not very good hunters . I cat person told me that . Cats think they need to help feed you
Maybe put the barbed wire tight on posts at dog level so cats and deer won't get wound up in loose barbed wire. Make it really tight!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
You might be able to befriend the dog and then take it to the humane shelter. I did that twice with a neighbor dog that was chasing my sheep. The owners had to pay to get it back and kept it home after that.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You might be able to befriend the dog and then take it to the humane shelter. I did that twice with a neighbor dog that was chasing my sheep. The owners had to pay to get it back and kept it home after that.
But I wonder about doing that as if their law is that the dog is allowed to run free then @sissy could might be charged for getting the dog out? Might be a civil suit that the owners would have to sue her in court for tho and perhaps they would not like going through all that trouble? It would be a risk for sissy perhaps.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I had a problem with the people across the street with aggressive dogs. I went over and talked to the wife. She said she was asleep and the dogs we t out. Had her on camera letting the dogs out. Husband came at me and threatened me for attacking his wife. Told me if I did anything to his dogs he would have me arrested. Called animal control. They told me I'm within my right to shoot the dogs if they are threatening me. Haven't seen them in my yard since. Guess he talked to his wife!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They did nothing here and the dog has tried to bite me several times . I want to ask since I have also run into this the last 2 weeks . What is going on in the stores here and is it happening where you live . No cashiers in dollar tree , dollar general , family dollar , foodlion , krogers and also getting that way at walmart . The signs say only stockers and that you have to check yourself out . Never got a W 2 form from them for doing their job . Some of them only take credit cards and no cash . Are they trying to destroy America and jobs for Americans .Even lowes and home depot are the same way now . Atomated is one thing but this is getting nuts now

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Guess you have to actually get bit w/video of them actually doing so before they will do anything!

Yep A.i's going in now everywhere and I refuse to use them unless there are no checkers left. Or I will just ask for help from one of their live human's every time I am made to use the robots!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
there are no checkers in the stores I have gone too . It says self serve regesters in store . Just like eating out places here you have to order in the app . No checkers at all and it started about 2 weeks ago . Every store i mentioned have no checkers at the regesters at all . Only a manager and security cameras .I guess they are looking for new jobs now . Micky dees only has drive up open and so does burger king , which burger kings say they are closing here and so are wendys . Some places I mentioned at regesters only except credit cards NO CASH .i BOUGHT 3 THINGS AT DOLLAR TREE AND HAD TO USE CREDIT CARD BECAUSE IT SAID CASH NOT EXCEPTED AND AT CVS PHARMACY SAME THING

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well avenger paint ball gun ready and found that i want to watch a sho today on tv Ron Hazelaton show /Putting down new recycled rubber tire flooring in the basement and the boxes are heavy as heck Interlocking panes 1 1/2 thick . I got it from a paerson at the flea market 5 dollars a box and 6 panels in each box . Needed a rubber mallet to tap together interlocks . One panel weighed on bathroom scale weighs in at 50 lbs . I got 6 boxes done so far , next job new metal shed kit . I thin i just like to torture myself and veggie plants I started are ready to go in the ground

Attachments

• DSC05027.JPG
    DSC05027.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC05043.JPG
    DSC05043.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC05044.JPG
    DSC05044.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC05025.JPG
    DSC05025.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC05026.JPG
    DSC05026.JPG
    302.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC05040.JPG
    DSC05040.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 6

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@sissy hope you catch those terrorist dogs w/your paint gun!
Too bad you don't have some kind of alarm inside your house that tells you when something is at your pond.

Now get back to work on all your cool projects you are always doing! Nice new shed!

No more cold toes in the basement w/those rubber tiles
feet wigges.gif

Ask a Question