slow leak pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Right i need to read better, I was thinking the kid index pool 10 x 10 ft steel frame.
Good luck finding one. Apparently there is a shortage of pools due to covid. I followed the intex pools on Facebook, and all I end up seeing if folks crying they can get on or can’t get ahold of the part to fix theirs, and lots of scammers trying to sell pools for excessive prices. Also, lots of new pools have coatings on them that may harm fish, anti fungal, anti bacterial.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Mine wasn't intex but a knock off type. Bought last fall and it wintered the fish indoors nicely no fish loss all winter.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
3DBDB651-9301-493B-A346-A462F029C628.jpeg

This what I’m using right now. It is mainly for plants until we get the pond re-dug, but I put half a dozen or so goldfish in there to give the plants some fertilizer. It works well, as long as nothing punctures the inflatable ring! Not sure of the volume, but it holds every bit as much water as my 300 gal stock tank. It’s in full sun and the stock tank is in mostly shade. There is a big difference in water temperatures between the 2, and they are roughly the same depth. I bought a new water lily that I hope will add some decent shade. If this entex pool was a small kiddie pool (say, 14” deep), the fish would be fried by now, due to the exposure.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
View attachment 130123
This what I’m using right now. It is mainly for plants until we get the pond re-dug, but I put half a dozen or so goldfish in there to give the plants some fertilizer. It works well, as long as nothing punctures the inflatable ring! Not sure of the volume, but it holds every bit as much water as my 300 gal stock tank. It’s in full sun and the stock tank is in mostly shade. There is a big difference in water temperatures between the 2, and they are roughly the same depth. I bought a new water lily that I hope will add some decent shade. If this entex pool was a small kiddie pool (say, 14” deep), the fish would be fried by now, due to the exposure.
Thats funny!

Ask a Question