Smiley problem :)

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Quite frequently when I try to access the smilies, I get a pop-up telling me "The following error occurred: the requested page could not be found." Is there some way to improve the finding ability of the site? Just curious. After all, the squeaky wheel gets the grease!
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Smilies don't often work for me either. Seems as the the morning is when they sleep and then later they are up and moving about. I have resorted to my own and I have a good supply in case you hadn't noticed.
Haven't seen Sir John around here for ages. Wonder what happened to him? Hope he is ok

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It's a problem that Ian is working on, hopefully we'll have a resolution soon so hang in there!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thank you from me too cuz I sometimes get lazy and like to use the ones here instead of my own :whistle:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry about the smilies problem, it really has me puzzled. I made a change last week that I thought would have fixed it. I'm still working on this, but it's proving incredibly hard to track down the problem. I'm working on it though :).

Ask a Question