Something I find stupid:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It would be possible as some of the minor parts are available like that already but Fluval does a good job of making things so unique that you would unknowingly violate god knows how many patents in that pursuit. BUT if you build em I will buy them and as far as I know I never heard of Comet Keiths Aquarium Supply Superstore ;)
I wasn't suggesting I was going to make anything or help you with your problem. I was just suggesting that there may be an opportunity if this supplier doesn't make things that you want. It's not such a big deal to make almost anything nowadays with 3D printing and other technology that is readily available. You don't need a superstore to solve a simple problem and I wasn't suggesting this was a business I was going into. My approach...It's easy to solve problems and you can make money at the same time if there is a enough demand. Your approach.... ..problems are insurmountable.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Cant fault fluval we have an FX5 fluvel filter state of the art , if you unhappy with fluvel give the Eheim 2117 classic a go , I still have one on the go in a friends bait tank it was bought way back in 1990 now that is over engineering at its very best I think you'll agree .
I always say go through your options before buying filters or be left with what your disatisfied with

Dave

Ask a Question