Something to consider...

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said 'nothing'.
The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked 'about what?'

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question:
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know", here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer, and then maybe a nap in that hammock.
This was a copy & Paste from F/B.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
If you ladies dont think getting anything to do with a guys nuts that involves damage to them doesnt hurt or giving birth is worse think again ladies think again, as a will aimed kick in the nuts can kill a guy stone dead "Ouch ooooohhhh ssssshhhheeeeet" .....

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
But with childbirth you get something out of it a pretty baby that costs you a ton of money until they are 18 or older .Men like boys because they can buy all the neat new toys that they want to play with and have an excuse for buying them .Women it is all about pretty things and cute things and then when they become teens you want to pull your hair out .Getting kicked just gives you pain for awhile ,having children is a lifetime of whatever .Just a woman,s point of view .Men admit it you live through your sons .:);)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Why does everything need to be appropriate we wonder all over here with posts it makes the forum more real and friendly .Not a stuffy I can't say this or that forum so that makes it popular .

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I guess that I am old school, but I have always tried to consider other peoples' feelings and beliefs. That is how I was raised...to respect others until they prove otherwise.

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess that I am old school, but I have always tried to consider other peoples' feelings and beliefs. That is how I was raised...to respect others until they prove otherwise.
Aww......that's so sweet

To Sissy. Beer is the gift I give myself that helps to ease the irritation of children.

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada

True, that's why I stridently avoid kicking people in the nuts.
It's common courtesy.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Try having kidney stones and waiting 1-1/2 hours for an ambulance....:eek:
At least I don't have to pay for diapers and 18 years of school expenses.:D

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
When my hubby had his heart attack there were no ambulances available so I drove him going 95 miles and more an hour and usually takes an hour to get to the hospital and it took me just under 15 minutes .I hate to say this but to many people in this country use ambulances for non emergencies,like I need a ride to my appointment at the hospital .They just need a ride and call saying they can't breathe .Same thing with emergency rooms here they are over used because welfare people don't want to pay for a doctor so they wait for doctors offices to be closed .Not sure about kidney stones since i have never had them but an 1 1/2 hours is kind of bad .But when you are young most want men just want that son .I tried to convince my hubby a dog was better ,didn't work but it took him 11 years to convince me to have another one .

Ask a Question