addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

A little more active, hanging higher in the pond, plant nibbling just waiting for spring and food.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Your fish look pretty and are moving in slow motion but every once in awhile one speeds up a bit. Camera window looks nice and clear!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The fish groom it constantly, it is fun to watch them swim up and nibble all you see are big eyes and a mouth.
The water is staying decently clear for no filter running since december.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Hey, Addy, that one fish that stays front and center, is that the white one you thought went missing, or a different white one? It looks pretty large, but maybe because it's close to the camera. Very soothing to watch them swim so slowly! Thanks for posting. I was anxious to see another video, it's so nice to see them at their level, rather than from above like we typically see.
And, looks like quite a few of your bigger fish are quite a bit BIGGER ... maybe are they getting full of eggs already for the first spawning? My 2 goldies that I know are females are more round than the ones I know are males.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is a pure white one, one of the rescue fish, but not the long fin white one that disappeared. I do have some long fin mixed colors, real long fins, similar to the white one.

I will make some more videos, just need to record, convert and upload to utube. It does not take a lot of time.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
One of my pond bred shubunkins has decided it likes to groom the camera, been coming and nibbling all day. Right around 4:07 another pond bred shubunkin comes along, I like my growing babies

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have one, will try to catch a picture, very long finned. Darker shubunkin, reds, blacks, a lot like the white one that disappeared. Nice fish, it tends to hide.

Ask a Question