sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We have not gotten the rains yet and 6 o'clock here but know there coming and wondering since I have seen a lot of people on this site from the states that are getting hit hard by these storms .ARE YOU ALL RIGHT AND SAFE

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sorry to hear about your friends. How terrible when they are taken so unexpectedly. One minute they are here and the next they are gone.
We are just having our normal weather here w/ rains and clouds and then some sun. Nothing drastic going on here. It's always raining here so no biggy
singing_in_rain.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
good to hear and yes it seems the young think there invincible and nothing can happen but all it takes is one error .He was down here for his girlfriends aunts funeral and they where supposed to leave to go back thursday .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That is even worse.........being there for a funeral and than dying. His poor family. My heart goes out to them.

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
More storms tonight for us in Cincinnati with 1-2" inches of rain, and the ohio river is going to be 6 feet over flood stage by Thursday.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Predicting 4 inches of rain here in the next two days. Our house up on the top of the hill, the pond will get a good flushing lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
good flushing is not the word for this rain I looked out at 9 this morning and started to mist out 39 degrees .I just got my water back from cloudy again and now rain again and hard rain too .Don't mind the light rain but these down pours are doing a number on the pond .Oh addy you said the kitty litter was special kitty in red bag right because all it says is 100% clay and just wanted to make sure

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It does not say bentonite on it it just says clay and nothing else on the bag 100% clay

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Clay I beleive is going to be bentonite. Clay is a form of soil, so it will either work or not and no harm will come if it isn't the right kind.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
If you go to wikipedia the the free encyclopedia sight it tells you the difference in clumping and that it is is made of calcium bentonite and that non clumping is made of zeolite, diatomite ,sepiolite or can have quartz or diatomaceous earth sometimes called diatomaceous silica there is a whole story on it but also says it has bentonite clay too confusing

Ask a Question