SW Ohio newbie

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Welcome! And all I can say, is WOW! You've got a bunch of cool stuff going on. I like that your family is so involved with animals. Son's turtle habitat is very cool!

Reaction score
Welcome! And all I can say, is WOW! You've got a bunch of cool stuff going on. I like that your family is so involved with animals. Son's turtle habitat is very cool!

Thanks. I grew up with farm animals of some sort, my wife was never allowed so she wants them all, living it out through the kids haha. She is a 4H advisor and the kids show goats/rabbits/chickens every summer. My son grew up watching the Crocodile hunter, he was crushed when Steve Irwin died, he now has a bunch of reptiles in his room/basement.

Here is where I want to put the future large pond off the carport. Plan is to build a small "out house" to house drum filter, pump into an old claw foot bath tub and use as a bog and have it somehow water fall over into pond. We like old country style look. For now, it will just be a couple smaller preformed liners until we get some things fixed on the house after we move in.

Ask a Question