TAKING GOLDFISH TO THE SKI SLOPES

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Well, all, I've got good news! My goldfish ski helmet cover was a COMPLETE success! I got all kinds of compliments from young & old, boys & girls! Even gotta high-five "bump" from Ski Patrol. Ended up wearing it the whole 6 days we skied (was not able to find my back-up cover in time to pack it).

Had several little kids who called me "Nemo'". Think they need to rewatch the movie: Nemo has stripes. Mine was solid gold.

But my absolute favorite was once when I was skiing under a lift (which I dislike doing -- everyone can watch your mistakes & falls....), and I hear a bunch of ski-school kids on the lifts yelling out: "Hi, fishy --- hi, fishy". Made my day!

I have a couple of pics to post, but will have to wait for access to the lap-top.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Add one stretchy "goldfish" helmet cover to the Utah snow, and you get a SKIING GOLDFISH! Yea!! "Hi, fishy! Hi, fishy!" The one pic is me with my teenage son. I think he finally accepted that his Mom was OK after all!

Attachments

• GOLDFISH HELMET FRONT VIEW.jpg
    GOLDFISH HELMET FRONT VIEW.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 248
  • GOLDFISH HELMET SIDE VIEW.jpg
    GOLDFISH HELMET SIDE VIEW.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 247
  • MAGGIE AND SKIIG GOLDFISH.jpg
    MAGGIE AND SKIIG GOLDFISH.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 258
  • MAGGIE PHILLIP AND GOLDFISH.jpg
    MAGGIE PHILLIP AND GOLDFISH.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 252

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Now I can't wait to ski again next season! Hey, Larkin, if you spot a realistic looking turtle helmet cover (not cutesy), let me know so I can take my turtles skiing in 2014! :)

Ask a Question