addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
wow looks like a beautiful place you were at. Thanks for sharing, love the falls and rock steps.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yea it was a heck of a hike to the bottom. The falls were only running at like 5%. All full they are really loud.

Bet it was, now you need to do the hike when the falls are running full blast!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You took many beautiful pix and love those falls and how those trees grow right outta that rock ledge. Looks like that was a long hilly hike but so nice. Love that photo where you can sit on that bench and just stare off into the distance way up high. Enjoyed the photo's and thanks for sharing them w/ us. Tennessee is very pretty country........my dad was born and raised there!

Reaction score
You took many beautiful pix and love those falls and how those trees grow right outta that rock ledge. Looks like that was a long hilly hike but so nice. Love that photo where you can sit on that bench and just stare off into the distance way up high. Enjoyed the photo's and thanks for sharing them w/ us. Tennessee is very pretty country........my dad was born and raised there!
Thank you. That back yard was amazing with that view. It also had a pond but I don't think there were any fish. I did see lillies though.

Ask a Question