Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
31.jpg.9cf24c3fa3c79ca2b84cba7ca98206c9.jpg

228183a1-cd7f-107f-5e87-59fff73a923f.jpg.80dfde5c5c59b2aabd8a35c37591d0e1.jpg

literature-book_report-ebooks-book-reading-students-mbcn1795_low.jpg.433676459e5f385d5d58ac1151baf703.jpg

In the UK, some supermarkets have admitted that there is horse meat in their home cooked burgers.
Tesco is a big supermarket chain in the UK
Within hours of the news that Tesco's 'all beef hamburgers' contained 30% horse meat, these quips hit the Internet …

“I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse.... I guess Tesco just listened!
Anyone want a burger from Tesco? Yay or neigh?
Not entirely sure how Tesco are going to get over this hurdle.
Waitress in Tesco asked if I wanted anything on my Burger. So I had £5 each way!
Had some burgers from Tesco for my tea last night ...
I still have a bit between my teeth.
A woman has been taken into hospital after eating horse meat burgers from Tesco. Her condition is said to be stable.
Tesco are now testing all their vegetarian burgers for traces of unicorn
"I've just checked the Tesco burgers in my freezer ... AND THEY'RE OFF!"
Tesco now forced to deny presence of zebra in burgers, as shoppers confuse barcodes for serving suggestions.
Said to the missus, These Tesco burgers give me the trots....
"To beef or not to beef, that is equestrian".....
A cow walks into a bar. Barman says, "Why the long face?" Cow says "Illegal ingredients, coming over here stealing our jobs!"
I hear the smaller version of those Tesco burgers make great horse d'oeuvres.
These Tesco burger jokes are going on a bit....Talk about flogging a dead horse.
At first I thought, “Oh great, I’ve been saddled with another email to forward, but something spurred me on.”
Last night the wife made meatloaf, so I had dinner with two nags.
Since they’re selling the meat wrapped in plastic, is that technically a “Trojan Horse?”

Instead of choosing “rare, medium or well done, it’s now Win, Place or Show”

John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
An elderly couple walk into a fast food restaurant. They order one hamburger, one order of fries and one drink.

The old man unwraps the plain hamburger and carefully cuts it in half. He places one half in front of his wife. He then carefully counts out the fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placing one pile in front of his wife.

He takes a sip of the drink, his wife takes a sip and then sets the cup down between them. As he begins to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them keep looking over and whispering `That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.`

As the man begins to eat his fries a young man comes to the table. He politely offers to buy another meal for the old couple.

The old man replies that they`re just fine - they`re just used to sharing everything.

The surrounding people noticed the little old lady hadn`t eaten a bite. She sits there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.

Again the young man comes over and begs them to let him buy another meal for them.

This time the old woman says `No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything.`

As the old man finishes and was wipes his face neatly with the napkin,the young man again comes over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asks `May I ask what is it you are waiting for?`

The old woman answers... `THE TEETH.`

Ask a Question