sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have not had a drink in years now and even last time I had a glass of wine was over a year ago .That was because a friend brought me sparkling cherry wine and it was good .Made right here in VA too

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Just got back from the movie Hunger Games, "Catching Fire" with hubby, LOVED IT! I am pretty sure there will another sequel to this movie...

Having a glass of VERY expensive Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley, Stag's Leap Wine Cellars ARTEMIS. Hubby got it for me Christmas, but just opened it now to celebrate the new year. I never would buy such an expensive bottle for myself, but now that I have it, the taste is way way better than the cheaper Cabernet Sauvigon's and no bitter taste to this one, VERY Smooth.... to smooth, having another glass as we speak!

Reaction score
Colleen, we went to the Hunger Games catching fire about a month ago, even hubby went instead of waiting until it came on the tv. We liked the movie but we both thought the first one was better. :)

Ask a Question