This is the thanks I get for building a wonderful pond for all my fine feathered friends to enjoy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I spent about 4 hours detailing my pick-up on Monday night. I came out this morning to leave for work and found this...

I know who it was too! It was those occupy wall street ducks! They recruted the local starlings to do their dirty work!

Attachments

• liztruck.jpg
    liztruck.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 342

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
HA HA.....Just kiddin'...i know the feelin'. except cars are other side of the house, so thats not too bad! but the deck, patio, the 2 sets of outdoor furniture, pond stones, seating wall, and especially the deck railing are all splattered constantly....we give them food (bird feeders), drink, a place to bathe, and apparently need to build designated restrooms.....they're kind of ungrateful little peckers arent they? (no pun intended)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
The thing I don't get, is the driveway is nowhere near the pond, bird feeders, trees or anything else to sit on. My husbands very dirty Jeep was parked about 5 ft away and not a drop. It is a CON Spiracy I tell ya!!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
laughing! they like clean cars. Luckily the birds feed at the feeders near the house and fly back into the woods to poop and eat the seeds they get from the feeder. They stay away from our cars, deck, chairs etc.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They all know where to poop and have a meeting about who washed there car or truck and all decide to have a little fun .Birds like a laugh too .

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
Reminds me of the little gal that got a new mercades ,not much of a show out,she worked in the wrong section of town where car thiefs are rampant,everyboby told her it would not last a week before it was stolen ,she shows up months later ,wtith the car not amark or dent,but she have bumper stickers plastered every where on the car ,hood hub caps ,sides everywhere ,agast they asked why.Well she said ALARM SYSTEM ,was $1200.00 plus install ,stickers were free and she installed her self ,Plus I don't have to bother washing the car.Birds won't even crap on it!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
LOL, It's that polished shine, it gives them a bulls eye to target when they do Fly bys. Be thankful it wasn't one of those Big Ole Great Blue Herons. EWWWWWHHHH!

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
YEAH! BUDDY!! When I was in the Coast Guard ,stationed in Portland Maine sea gulls would fly over the parking lot and drop clam and oysters in the shell on cars to break them open ,the clean shiney cars were allways hit more ,some looked like it was in a hail storm.Guys started tieing old blankets over thier cars ,worked too!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I've been to the beach and seen blankets draped over sports cars. I never thought about it until you mentioned it. I wonder if they really do aim for shiny flashy cars. Oh and seagulls can bullseye a whole parking lot. Those things can get down right nasty.

multifasited

multifasited
Reaction score
Seems the ones that hit the parking lot smash to smitherines ,and are hard to find in many pieces where as ones bounced off car are open,and you can eat all of it in one pc,
pertty smart for a being that seems to just fly eat and crap,and your right the are or can be very nasty agressive,lately the most in that area are at the landfill or at seafood restraunts pickens are easier.not at the beach. On aug. 14 th the surf. temp was 52 df ,bathers did not have a wrinkle of sag on them ,when they came out of the water,at old orchard beach,Maine after a few minutes in the sun it was a different story!

Reaction score
HA HA.....Just kiddin'...i know the feelin'. except cars are other side of the house, so thats not too bad! but the deck, patio, the 2 sets of outdoor furniture, pond stones, seating wall, and especially the deck railing are all splattered constantly....we give them food (bird feeders), drink, a place to bathe, and apparently need to build designated restrooms.....they're kind of ungrateful little peckers arent they? (no pun intended)

actually it is very funny with the pic as proof....lol and you're right..a conspiracy and and Rodney Dangerfield would say.. no respect.. birds, chipmunks,all of the creatures that you try and provide for just don't understand..lol it bugs me when mama bird squawks and all for her babies and sometimes you can't even sit on your own porch or deck without her yelling at you... it's like hey i let you build your nest and raise your young give it a break will ya, i'm not gonna hurt them

Ask a Question