ulcer treatment

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
click on this video while its playing to open a new you tube window to view other treatment videos...and you can view any discussions on the video.

Reaction score
as a warning, you should not really use oil of cloves (an anaesthetic), unless you really know what you're doing. This is not a task for newbies!

This video does have huge merit if you know what you're doing! Fish should not be out of the water for more than a minute, so you need to work quickly.

Iodine is great stuff, and you can apply it without having to put your fish down as well. Using an anesthetic on a fish is not for the faint at heart. In serious cases, however, it can be necessary.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I don't like to see ulcers get that big and deep.
I also don't like the way he released the fish before It had fully recovered.
I always cradle the fish in my hands a move it back and forth till it swims out of my hands,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Never hearfd of it. If I ever run out of clove oil I think I will try ms222 also known as Finquel an Tricaine-S.
koiguy1969 said:
dodad.... i'm sure no ne wants to see an ulcer that size....and how do you feel about koi calm?

Ask a Question