Underliner question

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Wow. Lighten up, Frances. Maybe you’ve been ponding for a while and you understand this. I don’t and thought I’d ask. Thanks for the info just the same.

Apologies for offending you. Of course, we all (well most of us) have a budget, but try not to really skimp on anything. Look for the best prices you can and delay things if you can. Personally I went with a very thick underliner from here: http://www.watergarden.org/Pond-Supplies/Pond-Liners#supplies It looks like for your size pond it would be about $50.

Reaction score
Country
United States
No worries, I wasn't offended. I honestly appreciate all the help and answers! However I really thought I'd get at least one Stripes or Bill Murray quote thrown back at me ... :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
welcome , do check for any sharp object on carpet , i think overlappin pieces will block roots if u wana cut them , or try to make it wet , may help adjusting in corners , carpet has this issue its stif can b difficult to lay . u can also use newspaper or cardboard on some places or on seam
i used geo fabric its like nylon filter fabric very easy to manage

Reaction score
I used an old pool liner and carpet. It was all free and nothing will ever get through the pool liner. As far as the spillway just but enough liner to do the whole job. No sense in buying two separate products.

Ask a Question