j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@antonio Yep it's a koi but if your fish have any contact w/goldfish somehow it could be half koi. If no goldfish then it is just koi. Colors will prolly change as it grows.

Reaction score
Country
Peru
@antonio Yep it's a koi but if your fish have any contact w/goldfish somehow it could be half koi. If no goldfish then it is just koi. Colors will prolly change as it grows.
Absolutely right about the colors...the black on the back is already receding. Will it tend to the zipper scale array of the mizuho ogon? time will tell
Thanks

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have organized a polarising filter for my camera (my water is not cristal clear yet) and it is the first time I could make a decent picture of it swiming in group with the carp.
Could it be a some other carp species? It was in the group brought from the lake of the neighborhood.
The shape of the head looks different, same as the eye location, the lateral fin further to the front, in comparison with the other companions. In any case, it is very social with the rest of the group.
Would you know what it is for a fish? Just curious :unsure:
Thanks in advance !
Yep looks like either a Shubunkin or a koi.

Ask a Question