Wanted WANTED SOUTHERN PAINTED TURTLE

Abby

Nature & zen lover, Aquatic plant sales
Reaction score
Central Texas… home of the 10 month summer! ;)
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Our sweet southern painted turtle needs a friend! happy to provide a loving home for a painted turtle in our 4600 gallon pond in San Marcos Texas! Please feel free to pass my info along if you know anyone looking to rehome a painted turtle! Thank you so much! ❤️

Attachments

• BD98360D-F8A8-4509-9A91-C82A10DD774F.jpeg
    BD98360D-F8A8-4509-9A91-C82A10DD774F.jpeg
    462.7 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
How do you keep the turtle in your pond? How do you know they will be friends? They may be sworn enemies. Haha!

Here in the midwest we'd just out and find ourselves one... but don't tell anyone I said that!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Our sweet southern painted turtle needs a friend! happy to provide a loving home for a painted turtle in our 4600 gallon pond in San Marcos Texas! Please feel free to pass my info along if you know anyone looking to rehome a painted turtle! Thank you so much! ❤️
You might contact your local wildlife department and see if they have any needing a home. Florida wildlife contacted me not long ago to see if I wanted to adopt a non-native turtle. Another source is a local wildlife rescue. They are always looking for good homes (like yours) to take rehab cases. What sex is your turtle? That is important to know if obtaining another.

Ask a Question