watching DEXTER

Reaction score
oh, we're a few episodes into season 4 with Lithgow. He's just so creepy! We're at the point where Dex's sister and her ex have been gunned down. I'm dying to know what happens! I'm assuming that she's fine and that Carradine is a goner. I guess I'll find out! The show just rocks! Brilliantly written, and I can't imagine any one else playing Dexter...he's just such a subtle actor. It's just so delicious to watch.

Reaction score
Oh my gosh!! Season 4 is the BEST! My fiance down loaded it and sent it to me while I'm out here deployed. I got everyone in my shop hooked on it...

Just wait... the season keeps getting better!!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
now that youve seen him,could you picture anybody but LITHGOW playing Trinity? i dont how far your into the season but,, wait til the seasons ending..

Reaction score
It's been a little while since I read the first two books. From what I remember the first book sort of resembles the first season of the show. The second book is nothing like the show.

Reaction score
There's books? Now I've got something to look for, I love Dexter, and TrueBlood. Spartacus was pretty well done as well.

Reaction score
Dexter Season 4 DVD for sale.

Just finished watching Dexter Season 4 last night. Well, jeez, that certainly was an unexpected ending. Quite a twist I didn't see coming.

Anyhoo, I am done with the DVD box set of Season 4, so before I list it on Ebay, I figure I'd offer it up to the folks here on GPF here. Only viewed once by my hubby and I. All is in perfect order. Shipping would be through media mail to keep the price low ($3.50).

$30 bucks. If you're interested let me know.

Reaction score
I was just expecting it to end as the other seasons had. I was totally caught by surprise by this ending. I was like, "oh S$%@!"

Unexpected.

Are you watching Justified on the F/X channel? I'm digging that show!

Ask a Question