watching DEXTER

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i like that show...... but, good news, the new season of TRUE BLOOD, on HBO started this week.....waiting for DEXTER this year too!

Reaction score
Are you guys watching The Wire?

I just started the boxed set yesterday. I have to say, I was bored. I mean, unlike Dexter, the main character had about as much charisma as a sheet of paper. None of the other characters stood out to me in any big way.

Am I being hasty? I don't want to judge a book by just reading the first page...

Reaction score
I bought the box set just a couple of months ago.

Ok, I'll be patient and trust your judgement that it is good. After Dexter, I think I have very high expectations for these dramas. LOL!

I do love Justified on FX. I'm hooked! Great writing on that show.

Reaction score
ah! yes, apparently he's fine now. I read somewhere last week that they added Julia Stiles to the show next season. I'm not a big fan of hers....we shall see.

Reaction score
Alrighty, I'm watching my second of the episode of The Wire, and I just can't stand it!!! It's awful! Boring! Hubby seems to be sticking with it, but I just don't like it. It's just dull and and not realistic. The characters are boring, the writing sucks. Ho hummmmm...

Reaction score
No. Watched the 3rd episode and I just don't care for it. Hubby says he's bored too. None of the characters stand out in any great way like on other shows such as Dexter. It's just dull....

We've got the whole boxed set, so if there any takers here, we're selling. Otherwise, we're going to Ebay.

For some reason, just not my cup of tea.

Ask a Question