WEATHER LOACH ?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
So far the only downside I've found to adding loaches to the pond environment is that they are great escape artists [and can be an invasive species outside the pond/aquarium]. Was wanting to add something a little different, that doesn't get too big [catfish are out], and wondering if this would be a good fish. Also read that they are social and like to be with others of their kind, so would need at least 3 of them for their happiness.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Check out Shdwdrgn , they have weather loaches in the pond and as far as I know this is the second winter for them, I've been waiting to hear this spring if they made it or not after all the ice that was on the pond earlier this month.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hmmmm.... Thought I just posted, but must have forgotten to hit "post" before going on to other things.....

Was just commenting that I sort of got the idea for weather loaches from reading SHDWDRN's posts.

Ask a Question